3.29.2011

February 25

Does that stick say "PREGNANT"???!!  What?
Well, it finally happened today!  As many of you know, we've been hoping for a little one to join our lives for quite awhile now.....and SHEWW, the timing couldn't be more perfect!  I was scheduled for a minor laproscopic surgery and the removal of a fibroid in a little over a week.  We're very grateful that that is all being cancelled now.  Well, that is all behind us, and we now look forward to a healthy pregnancy.  I took the test early this morning while Seth was at work, and since I had done a million of these, couldn't believe my eyes when it was positive.  I kept looking around wondering who the pregnant girl was who snuck in this house and peed on this stick!!!???  I completely didn't expect this and now had to live the next 8 hours while Seth worked with the exciting news all to myself.  I tied the pregnancy test to a "Congratulations" balloon and left it in the kitchen for Seth when he arrived home from work.  He couldn't believe it himself. 

To celebrate, we're heading out for Mexican food at K38...YUM!  I got to say goodbye to my last beer for the next 36 weeks.


My tummy starts like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment